People with ADHD are said to have "time-blindness".
In my case, I am both obsessed with it and oblivious to it.
- My obsession comes from knowing that I can't trust myself to have an accurate sense of how time passes.
- My obliviousness comes from not being able to see time as a resource that can be allocated. There is only now.
- The past is any period of time between 10 minutes ago to 10 years ago.
- The future is an infinite pool of time that I have to wait for when the NOW is over.
- Any event that is in the future comes to represent the entirety of the future, and if I have to wait for it then it is very difficult for me to percieve replaces the now and I can't focus on anything.