Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
I woke up at 5AM, after not being able to sleep since midnight. First thing I did was drink a big mug of coffee, but did NOT take Adderall; I was curious if coffee alone would help me get through at least part of the day.
The morning slot was Printed Products / Online Commerce so...I started with the task of looking for stock that I could put into my dormant Shopify store:
- found some stock to put on shopify
- detour: make a silly emoji
- detour: look into an interesting debug problem
- make a dummy listing for something on shopify
- figure out inventory, shipping
- updated legacy plan to current version.
- emailed Frank at Papergraphics, found out there is still some stock!
- checked to see if I could list anything on Amazon Marketplace still
- gathered samples of USPS shipping envelopes and boxes, ordered some other sizes
- detour: do laundry
- looked into shipping options and inventory control on Shopify
- answered backlog of inquiries going back to February 2022!
Then at noon, I got sleepy again and took a nap, took out the trash and recycling, got the mail, and cooked dinner. Afterwards", it was time to switch to the evening slot which is Make More Physical Space. Here's what I went through.
- CURRATE->DONATE: a box of unused water bottles of various vintages
- CURRATE->DONATE: box of DVDs, VHS tapes
- RECYCLE: old box of quality papers from 2009, maybe no longer manufactured. Can recycle, and always get more
- CURRATE->KEEP: old electronic media for currated digital retro home area TBD
- KEEP: prototype hardbound journals, so can use as examples
- detour: look into live noise reduction / vocal balancer plugins
And that's it! I'm going to wrap up the day here (it's 7:50PM) and see if I can wind down for bed. Not a bad first day.